CIMA Operational Case Study – Ethics Pack
Ethics is one of the most commonly examined topics in the case study exams. CIMA
are adamant that everyone that qualifies knows exactly how to deal with ethical issues to ensure a strong public standing for the profession. As a result, they make it a critical part of every case study exam. Just look at the stats in the table to see just how important this is.
If you want to pass CIMA you need to be a master of ethics!
Our ethics pack is here to help
- Guides you through the way ethics is tested in case study exams
- Takes you through the types of ethical issues that you may be tested on
- Provides recommendations directly from the examiners’ post-exam reviews
- Gives you a structure to use to score highly on ethics questions
- Tests your knowledge
withethics based questions and solutions
Highly examinable topic
- Ethics has been present in almost every case study exam sitting
- Our ethics video and ethics study text show you how to pass these questions
Maximise your marks
- Use our ethics structure to score well on all ethics questions
- Test your understanding through 20 ethics-based questions including in-depth solutions
Use your revision time efficiently
- Get ahead with your studies by working through the ethics pack before the pre-seen is released
So what exactly is in the pack?
96 pagestudy text
- 20 questions
63 minutetuition video
Study text & video content:
- Why ethics is so important at
- Ethics –
the theory and how to apply tothe exam
- Corporate Social responsibility –
the theory and how to apply it
- How to use CIMA’s ethical code –
which the OCS examiner said could be used on almost any ethical question.
- Controlling ethics –
a checklist on how to deal with ethical problems faced in the exam
- Why students ethical sections are typically so poor
- A checklist of ethical headings to consider to analyse ethical issues in depth and maximise marks
- How to write ethical recommendations in depth
- What the examiners say about ethics and the exam
- A standard structure to use in the exam to maximise marks on ethics questions.