In the last couple of days, hours and minutes before your exam, you need to make sure that you are spending your time wisely. For example, you don’t want to be reading through the whole syllabus study text to refresh your memory!
Our revision notes can help you at this point by:
- Giving you all of the key topics to focus on in a concise format
- Providing easy to follow examples and definitions
- Linking to the full study text, so you can easily look up any topics on which you want more detail.
FREE REVISION NOTES
Sign up now to get instant access to the free sample chapters from the E2, P2 and F2 revision notes and try them out for yourself.
Minimise study time
- Designed to help you to revise quickly and easily in the last few days before the exam
- Covers all of the syllabus content you need, in a concise and easy to follow format, ideal for refreshing your memory of the key syllabus topics
- Saves you from having to make your own study notes during the learning phase
Don't miss a thing
- Covers the full syllabus, in an easy to follow format, highlighting key terms, topics and examples to help your memory
- Content aligned to the syllabus study text and tuition videos, helping you to link your revision to your previous studies
Ease of learning
- The diagrammatic format of the revision notes helps to guide you through the syllabus
- Easily learn definitions, examples and key models with the revision notes’ handy colour-coded sections
Radha Iakshmi Sriram
E2 P2 + F2 Revision Notes Sample Chapters
P2 Revision Notes
*All individually bought objective test products are available for 12 months after purchase.
Find more management study materials