25% OFF SCS Materials! Use discount code: SCS25N19 (ends 23/11/2019 – excludes full course and marking)
CIMA Strategic Case Study – Ethics Pack
Why is ethics so important?
Ethics is one of the most commonly examined topics in the case study exams. CIMA
are adamant that everyone that qualifies knows exactly how to deal with ethical issues to ensure a strong public standing for the profession. As a result, they make it a critical part of every case study exam. Just look at the stats in the table to see just how important this is.
If you want to pass CIMA you need to be a master of ethics!
Our ethics pack is here to help
- Guides you through the way ethics is tested in case study exams
- Takes you through the types of ethical issues that you may be tested on
- Provides recommendations directly from the examiners’ post-exam reviews
- Gives you a structure to use to score highly on ethics questions
- Tests your knowledge of ethics-based questions and solutions
Why use the Astranti ethics pack?
Highly examinable topic
- Ethics has been present in almost every case study exam sitting
- Our ethics video and ethics study text show you how to pass these questions
Maximise your marks
- Use our ethics structure to score well on all ethics questions
- Test your understanding through 20 ethics-based questions including in-depth solutions
Use your revision time efficiently
- Get ahead with your studies by working through the ethics pack before the pre-seen is released
So what exactly is in the pack?
- 96 page study text
- 20 questions
- 63 minute tuition video
Study text & video content:
- Why ethics is so important at case study
- Ethics –
the theory and how to apply to the exam
- Corporate Social responsibility –
the theory and how to apply it
- How to use CIMA’s ethical code –
which the OCS examiner said could be used on almost any ethical question.
- Controlling ethics –
a checklist on how to deal with ethical problems faced in the exam
- Why students ethical sections are typically so poor
- A checklist of ethical headings to consider to analyse ethical issues in depth and maximise marks
- How to write ethical recommendations in depth
- What the examiners say about ethics and the exam
- A standard structure to use in the exam to maximise marks on ethics questions.
What our students say
“I passed the SCS with 88 in my second attempt, I would like to thank Nick and Astranti for the valuable support on this. Furthermore I would like to give some advice to future SCS students to use the Astranti ethics pack since it gives you a very in-depth knowledge of how to tackle an ethics question in the exam, I managed to achieve a strong grade from using it. Thank you Astranti and please keep up the good work. I wish you all the best.”
“Happiest man in the world! Passed my SCS with 98 and I give all the credit to Astranti. Astranti enabled me to pass my SCS first time, something I never thought would be possible with such a busy schedule. I used the Astranti ethics pack and study materials, where Astranti do all the Donkey Work for you by gathering good examples to use in the exam. Cannot recommend Astranti enough – Thank you Astranti Team and keep up the good work.”
Try the ethics pack for yourself
Purchase the ethics pack
SCS Ethics Pack
SCS Competency Complete Pack + Ethics Pack
*2019 Syllabus: We will be uploading the 2019 syllabus materials alongside the 2015 materials as soon as they are ready for student use. By purchasing the 2015 syllabus materials, you will get automatic access to the 2019 syllabus materials when they become available.
See our Latest Releases page to stay up to date with the 2019 syllabus materials that are currently available and our expected release dates.
Find more strategic case study materials: