CIMA Management Case Study – Theory Revision Series
The key theory you need to know
The case study exam is heavily focused on the application of technical knowledge you have learned for the objective tests.
It’s really vital that you know the theory inside out. After all, you can’t apply technical knowledge that you don’t have!
Interestingly, the majority of students that sat the case study in recent sittings told us they wished they had spent more time revising the theory prior to exam day.
So, we’ve created a theory revision series, focusing on the key topics you’ll need to know for the CIMA MCS exam!
The combination of our concise study text and comprehensive tuition videos provides all of the theory that you need from the E2, P2 and F2 exams to make sure you’re prepared for the topics most likely to be tested in this challenging case study exam.
Why use the Astranti theory revision series?
Learn what it takes to pass
- Focuses only on the key topics that you’re most likely to be tested on
- Clear and simple examples bring each topic to life to help you quickly master difficult topics.
Reduce revision time
- Perfect if you don’t have time to read the full E2, P2 and F2 study texts
- Saves you the hours of revision time by focusing only on the key topics
- All of the content in one place without the need to revisit previous study material
Mix up your learning
- Combination of study text and tuition video series
- Vary your learning style to cement your knowledge
- Download the audios and print as you need
Find out more and access our samples
Part 1 – key theory from CIMA E2
- Chapter 1: The elements of business models
- Chapter 2: Management and leadership
- Chapter 3: Culture and conflict
- Chapter 4: The management of groups
- Chapter 5: Project management
Total video running time: 8 hours
Sample chapter: The elements of business models
Sample video: The elements of business models
Part 2 – key theory from CIMA F2
- Chapter 1: Long-term finance
- Chapter 2: Group accounts
- Chapter 3: Foreign currency transactions
- Chapter 4: IFRS 15 revenue
- Chapter 5: IFRS 38 intangible assets
- Chapter 6: Provisions and contingencies
Total video running time: 9 hours
Sample chapter: Long-term finance
Sample video: Long-term finance
Part 3 – key theory from CIMA P2
- Chapter 1: Investment appraisal
- Chapter 2: Activity based management
- Chapter 3: Cost planning
- Chapter 4: Cost management
- Chapter 5: Product life cycle and pricing strategies
- Chapter 6: Risk management
- Chapter 7: Performance evaluation
- Chapter 8: Performance measurement in responsibility centres
- Chapter 9: Transfer pricing
Total video running time: 9.5 hours
Sample chapter: Investment appraisal
Sample video: Investment appraisal
What our students say
“Clear, to the point with a very human touch to the delivery of the materials. Covers everything and highlights so much better than any other provider the “must-knows” vs. the “nice-to-knows” in achieving the pass. All this and easily the cheapest best value for money provider around. 5 stars. Can’t recommend enough”
“I took the Management Case Study with exceptions and passed on first try! I used the case study video and study texts. The essay/letter/email writing approach was crucial for me for writing detailed, to the point and timed answers to the prompts.”
Purchase the theory revision series
MCS theory revision series
The Theory Revision Series is also part of our MCS Premium Course.
Head to the course page to purchase.