CIMA Certificate – Tuition Videos – BA3 Available – BA1, BA2 & BA4 Coming Soon!
Study texts have all the content you need to pass – but sometimes it’s just easier to have an expert tutor to guide you through each area of the syllabus. For many, learning can be quicker and easier that way. Our tuition videos do just that.
Our tuition videos will:
- Guide you through the syllabus in an easy to follow, visual manner
- Cover the whole syllabus so that nothing is left out
- Provide lots of examples to bring the subject to life.
- Be clear and to the point to keep your study time to a minimum.
FREE TUITION VIDEOS
Sign up now to get instant access to your free tuition videos for certificate level
Full syllabus coverage
- Covers very exam topic ensuring nothing is missed.
- Aligned with our study texts, practice questions, and revision notes, to help you to study and learn effectively
- Corresponds to the official CIMA syllabus, so there are no unexpected topics come exam day
Learn at your own pace
- Revisit areas that you find most difficult, pause, rewind and rewatch until you have fully understood each topic
- Revisit difficult topics as often as you like
- Download the audio versions to learn on the go.
Making difficult topics easy
- A focus and clear and simple explanations so anyone can easily pick up complex topics
- Lots of examples to bring to topics to life
- Engaging lecturers that will keep you focused throughout your learning.
Find out more and watch our sample video
BA3 tuition videos – full video listing:
- The purpose of financial reporting (95 minutes)
- The accounting system (38 minutes)
- The bookkeeping process (68 minutes)
- Producing a trial balance and financial statements (73 minutes)
- Recording transactions (65 minutes)
- The regulatory framework (41 minutes)
- Accruals, pay and bad debts (31 minutes)
- Inventory (36 minutes)
- Non-current assets (69 minutes)
- Intangible assets (38 minutes)
- Dealing with errors (69 minutes)
- The manufacturing account (38 minutes)
- Incomplete records (53 minutes)
- The statement of cash flows (77 minutes)
- Interpreting financial statements (51 minutes)
- Capital structure (31 minutes)
BA3 sample video:
Find more certificate study materials