CIMA Management Case Study – Ethics Pack
Ethics is one of the most commonly examined topics in the case study exams. CIMA
If you want to pass CIMA you need to be a master of ethics!
Our ethics pack is here to help
- Guides you through the way ethics is tested in case study exams
- Takes you through the types of ethical issues that you may be tested on
- Provides recommendations directly from the examiners’ post-exam reviews
- Gives you a structure to use to score highly on ethics questions
- Tests your knowledge
withethics-based questions and solutions
Highly examinable topic
- Ethics has been present in almost every Case Study exam sitting
- Our ethics video and ethics study text show you how to pass these questions
Maximise your marks
- Use our ethics structure to score well on all ethics questions
- Test your understanding through 20 ethics-based questions including in-depth solutions
Use your revision time efficiently
- Get ahead with your studies by working through the ethics pack before the pre-seen is released
So what exactly is in the pack?
96 pagestudy text
- 20 questions
63 minutetuition video
Study text & video content:
- Why ethics is so important at C
- Ethics –
the theory and how to apply tothe exam
- Corporate social responsibility –
the theory and how to apply it
- How to use CIMA’s ethical code –
which the OCS examiner said could be used on almost any ethical question
- Controlling ethics –
a checklist on how to deal with ethical problems faced in the exam
- Why students ethical sections are typically so poor
- A checklist of ethical headings to consider to analyse ethical issues in depth and maximise marks
- How to write ethical recommendations in depth
- What the examiners say about ethics and the exam
- A standard structure to use in the exam to maximise marks on ethics questions.
“I used Astranti study materials and mocks and found them very useful during my exam preparations. My advice to fellow students who will be sitting an exam in the future is to… purchase the Ethics pack from Astranti to familiarise yourself with Ethics and how to use in exam”
“After comparing the price and content of the MCS Case Study Course with Astranti versus a “bigger” well-known provider, I decided to go with Astranti and I am glad I did. I found the Ethics pack particularly useful in how to approach and provide answers for all ethics questions throughout the CIMA qualification. The videos provided on the pre-seen, its’ industry and the top 10 issues were invaluable in helping me focus my studies. Feedback from my marker was really helpful and I was happy with the overall motivation from the wider team!”
The Ethics Pack is also part of our MCS Premium Course.
Head to the course page to purchase.