CIMA Certificate – Exam Practice Kits
So you’ve read the study text, but have you understood and remembered everything that you’ve read?
In order to find out how effective your studying has been, you need to test yourself at regular intervals, preferably whilst working your way through the study text.
Mock exams are good for testing your overall knowledge in the latter stages of your revision, however, our students have found that our chapter-by-chapter exam practice kits are best for testing your understanding whilst you learn.
The exam practice kits:
- Test your understanding of specific syllabus topics
- Present you with exam-style questions at an early stage
- Link to the study text chapters, so you can practice as you study
- Highlight your weaknesses to focus on in your remaining revision
- Come with in-depth solutions so you can learn from your mistakes.
Test yourself as you learn
- Each chapter of the study text has a corresponding exam practice kit set of questions, meaning you can test as you go
- Our exam-style questions are designed to be as similar to real exam questions as we can make them – we continually seek student feedback to help improve these and make them a realistic exam test.
Learn from your mistakes
- Full, detailed solutions so you can learn from your mistakes without having to refer back to the study text
- Easy to return to the test in future and just re-do the questions you got wrong first time to ensure you’ve remembered all the key lessons
- Fill in your knowledge gaps to ensure you pass the exam
Get a feel for the exam
- Each chapter contains 20 knowledge- based questions to test your general understanding
- 10 exam-style questions in each chapter help you to apply your knowledge to tougher questions to ensure you’re ready for the exam
- 30 questions for every study text chapter means 400 – 600 questions in total depending on syllabus length
You also get other exam materials for free. Absolutely fantastic product and very good at preparing you for the real exam!”
Find more certificate study materials