Over the past fifty years, the role of IT in accounting (and every other sphere of business and finance) has grown unstoppably. Understanding the importance of IT and being able to exploit it for the benefit of your organisation is no longer an additional skill, it is vital.
The courses below contain some of the key knowledge you’ll need in order to understand the current state of finance and its relation to IT, as well as to prepare for the changes that are going to become increasingly prominent in the years and decades to come.
Unlimited CPD access for £60 per month
Join our CPD subscription and get access to our full catalogue of CPD courses.
- 50+ courses
- 600+ hours of CPD
- Worth over £6000 when purchased individually
- Instant access to our newest releases
- All your CPD in one place
- 3-year price-fix guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
Using Data in Finance
By taking this course, you will gain the necessary knowledge for understanding how data is being used in finance, so that you will be prepared to use it yourself.
How to Create Value in the Digital World
This course will take you through how businesses in the modern digital world can create the most value from themselves and their stakeholders.
Cybersecurity for Finance Professionals
Computer-based threats are a greater risk to businesses than ever. This course is designed to provide you with key knowledge on these threats and how they can be effectively managed.
The digital world plays an increasingly large role in business and this course gives you all of the key information on the important area of digital disruption.
Leading in a Digital World
This course will look at the key skills and capabilities that are essential for organisations, employees and their leaders to survive in a digital world.
An Introduction to IT and IS for Finance Professionals
This course covers some of the key applications of IT and IS for modern business and finance departments, as well as looking at how IT and finance professionals need to work to gether to get the most out of technology.
How to Manage Remote and Multidisciplinary Teams
This course will give you the tools you need to more effectively manage teams working remotely, split across multiple locations or that have a multidisciplinary focus.
Fulfil your CPD requirements
- Adapt to an ever-changing world – accounting is constantly evolving, so you don’t want to get left behind
- Earn a certificate of completion you can use as evidence towards your annual CPD requirements
Focused on your needs
- Target the knowledge and skills that can help you advance your career in accounting
- A flexible and on-demand approach to fit your busy schedule
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards for your profession
Become better at what you do
- Future-proof your career and learn relevant skills that won’t be automated or become obsolete
- Undertake practical exercises that will empower you to confidently apply what you’ve learnt in your own organisation
I can’t recommend them highly enough.”
Thank you so much Astranti for making such detailed and informed materials available.”
Astranti offers good quality materials which are really helpful. Atmosphere and communication also are very good and definitely not an old school approach. Big thanks.