How to Manage Remote and Multidisclipinary Teams
With the advent of digital technologies, in the post-COVID world, almost all managers are now faced with the significant challenge of managing staff based in multiple locations.
It can be tough to keep team spirit high, build relationships when people are not located together and support and develop people from afar. And just how do you ensure people really are working effectively when you’re not there to monitor them?
The challenges of remote working are further increased when team members have different skills and perspectives, as is the case in multidisciplinary teams.
This course will highlight the key challenges faced and support you to develop strategies to improve your management of remote and multidisciplinary teams and ultimately improve your team’s performance.
Provides 8 hours of CPD
- The main challenges of working in remote teams and how to overcome these
- How to build excellent relationships in a remote environment
- The best use of new technologies to manage staff
- The importance of accountability, working guidelines and clear expectations
- The best approaches to monitor performance remotely
- How to build team spirit through digital means
- The role you play as a manager in continuing to engage and develop your team
- The challenges of working in multidisciplinary teams and how to manage these
This is a highly practical course. Our workbook will guide you through the application of each of the key concepts to your own situation, so you consider how each of the issues relates to you and you leave the course with a set of practical steps that you can apply in your workplace to improve your management skills and your team’s performance.
In the handbook, you will also find further exercises, so you can demonstrate your understanding of these topics in a finance setting.
By returning your completed workbook, you can earn a certificate of completion for your completed CPD hours.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
How to Manage Remote and Multidisciplinary Teams
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.