Risk Management CPD Courses
Risk is all around us, and organisations are certainly not immune. Competitors entering the market and stealing market share, employee carelessness leading to fires and property damage; there are nearly infinite sources of risk that an organisation needs to consider and manage.
However, it shouldn’t all be left up to the CEO or the risk committee; whatever your role in your organisation, you should be working to manage risk in some way, and a great way to start doing this or improve its efficacy is to learn all about the different forms that risk can take and the best ways to deal with it.
Our risk courses below have been created to teach you all you need to know about the nature of risk and what you and your organisation can do to come out ahead.
Our Risk Management Courses:
Dealing with Risk
This course is designed to provide you with an in-depth introduction to risk and its management, as well as quantifying risk and integrating risk management into your organisation.
Bulletproofing your Business Strategy
This course will teach you what you need to know about managing the risks associated with formulating strategy, to make your organisation’s strategies more robust.
Cybersecurity for Finance Professionals
Computer-based threats are a greater risk to businesses than ever. This course is designed to provide you with key knowledge on these threats and how they can be effectively managed.
Financial risk is an inevitable part of business – it’s how financial risk is managed that separates a thriving organisation from a floundering one. This course is designed to broaden your understanding of the most important types of financial risk.
Why join our courses?
Fulfil your CPD requirements
- Adapt to an ever-changing world – accounting is constantly evolving, so you don’t want to get left behind
- Earn a certificate of completion you can use as evidence towards your annual CPD requirements
Focused on your needs
- Target the knowledge and skills that can help you advance your career in accounting
- A flexible and on-demand approach to fit your busy schedule
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards for your profession
Become better at what you do
- Future-proof your career and learn relevant skills that won’t be automated or become obsolete
- Undertake practical exercises that will empower you to confidently apply what you’ve learnt in your own organisation
What our satisfied customers say…
I can’t recommend them highly enough.”
“Astranti study materials are well detailed and easy to understand.
Thank you so much Astranti for making such detailed and informed materials available.”
Astranti offers good quality materials which are really helpful. Atmosphere and communication also are very good and definitely not an old school approach. Big thanks.
Astranti has been very useful for me as I’m dyslexic. So having the ability to watch/listen the tutorials has been very beneficial as it allows me to have a visual and oral representation of the material”