Dealing with Risk
Whether it’s the risk of fire destroying company property or new technology making your company’s products obsolete, risk is all around us in business. To protect your company’s assets and long-term success, you need to assess and manage these risks, or else your business could lose everything!
Recognising and pursuing opportunities (which are actually risks, just upside ones), whilst minimising the exposure to risks that have the potential to plague the business, is one of the most vital skill sets to develop in business. This course has been designed to give you a grounding in risk management principles and processes so that you’ll be prepared to actively assess and manage the myriad of risks that your business faces.
Provides 16 hours of CPD
- How to recognise risks and the different forms they can take so you’ll be ready to assess and effectively deal with the threats to your business
- The different methods that you can use to manage risks according to the specific type of risk being faced, maximising your ability to mitigate the risks effectively
- How to integrate risk management into your whole organisation, using the Enterprise Risk Management or ISO 31000 framework, to manage its risks comprehensively from top to bottom!
- How you can quantify and measure risks to prioritise the most important risks, manage them with greater objectivity and provide measurable results!
Alongside the content of this course, we provide an accompanying workbook for you to apply what you’ve learnt to your own business and get started on your journey to effective risk management!
By returning your completed workbook, you can earn a certificate of completion for your completed CPD hours.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Dealing with Risk
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.