Project Management CPD Courses
Managing a project with many moving parts can present a significant challenge. As such, when preparing to undertake project management, it is important that you have all the necessary tools and knowledge at your disposal.
We have designed these courses to provide you with the information and techniques you’ll need to manage projects for your organisation.
Our Project Management Courses:
An Introduction to Project Management
This course will take you through the fundamentals of project management, as well as the tools and techniques that you can use to effectively manage projects in your own organisation.
Supply Chain Management for Finance Professionals
This course will teach you the fundamentals of understanding and managing your organisation’s supply chain, and how you can make it operate smoother and more efficiently.
Why join our courses?
Fulfil your CPD requirements
- Adapt to an ever-changing world – accounting is constantly evolving, so you don’t want to get left behind
- Earn a certificate of completion you can use as evidence towards your annual CPD requirements
Focused on your needs
- Target the knowledge and skills that can help you advance your career in accounting
- A flexible and on-demand approach to fit your busy schedule
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards for your profession
Become better at what you do
- Future-proof your career and learn relevant skills that won’t be automated or become obsolete
- Undertake practical exercises that will empower you to confidently apply what you’ve learnt in your own organisation
What our satisfied customers say…
I can’t recommend them highly enough.”
“Astranti study materials are well detailed and easy to understand.
Thank you so much Astranti for making such detailed and informed materials available.”
Astranti offers good quality materials which are really helpful. Atmosphere and communication also are very good and definitely not an old school approach. Big thanks.
Astranti has been very useful for me as I’m dyslexic. So having the ability to watch/listen the tutorials has been very beneficial as it allows me to have a visual and oral representation of the material”