About the Chartered Management Institute
What is it?
Founded in 1947, the chartered management institute exists to create skilled, confident and successful leaders!
- CMI works closely with educational and professional institutions
- Over 143,000 members
- £13,000 average pay increase for chartered managers
- Become a member of an active community of high-flying professional leaders
- Hosts numerous events annually
- Lifetime access to a wealth of practical and applied guidance
For more information, visit the CMI website
Meet some chartered managers
Check out our essential CMI guides to find out more about CMI and the qualifications that you could be doing next.
Your Definitive CMI Guide
Is CMI Respected?
CMI Course Providers
What is CMI Level 3?
What is CMI Level 5?
What is CMI Level 7?
CMI vs APM
CMI vs MBA
CMI vs CIPD