Working Capital Management
Effective working capital management is essential for ensuring your company can continue its operations. Being effective at managing working capital means you can strike the right balance between having surplus cash and too little to pay off your company’s liabilities. Getting this right is crucial if you want to keep your employees, suppliers and shareholders happy.
The good news is, there’s no secret formula. The techniques we outline throughout this course will help you to manage your company’s working capital successfully.
Provides 12 hours of CPD
- How to manage working capital – This first module covers the fundamentals of working capital, including the working capital cycle and the ratios that can be used to compare your company’s position to others in your industry. This will help refresh your knowledge of working capital and give you a solid base on which to explore working capital in more depth in the following two modules.
- How to manage receivables and payables – This module covers a range of techniques that you can implement in order to ensure effective management of your company’s receivables and payables. The knowledge you will gain from this module is the crux of good working capital management and will equip you with the confidence to make recommendations in relation to your company’s credit control procedures.
- How to manage inventories and cash – The final module in this course is all about inventory and cash management, covering a range of areas, including the Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) model, inventory control systems and cash flow forecasting. Fully understanding the mechanics behind inventory and cash management will help you to make informed decisions in these areas throughout your career.
If all that wasn’t enough, this course will also provide you with 30 practice questions and answers to help reinforce your understanding of the topics covered and ensure you’re in the best possible position to apply what you’ve learnt to your role!
By returning your completed workbook, you can earn a certificate of completion for your completed CPD hours.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- A series of questions designed to test your understanding of what you’ve learnt on the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to scenarios and commit the theory to memory
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Working Capital Management
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.