Pricing for Finance Professionals
The ability to set prices effectively is essential for a business to remain competitive and profitable in its market. According to research by Prisync, 60% of all online shoppers consider price to be the most important factor when deciding which product to buy!
Yet, setting a price that will attract customers and drive revenue isn’t as straightforward as you may think. A wide array of factors need to be taken into account – ranging from customers’ perceptions of different price points to a product’s stage in its life cycle.
As such, these all-important pricing decisions need to be driven by knowledgeable finance professionals. This course will provide you with the skills to do just this. We’ll cover the concepts and techniques you need to meet this challenge head-on and contribute effectively to vital pricing decisions.
Provides 8 hours of CPD
What you’ll learn:
- How to analyse your organisation’s strategy and its environment to identify risks that could impact your organisation’s success
- How you can help guide your organisation to the best strategy and manage its risks more effectively through scenario analysis and strategic choice
- How your organisation could use disruptive technologies to gain a competitive advantage as a disruptor, and the risks and opportunities involved
- How to determine which method of strategic growth is appropriate for your organisation, considering the different types and their related risks
- The importance of stress testing your strategy’s risk management to find any flaws and address them before the risk occurs and damage can be caused
Applying what you learn:
To help consolidate your knowledge, the course will be accompanied by a workbook with probing questions on topics covered in the course, challenging your understanding and enabling you to practically apply your new knowledge to your workplace!
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- A series of questions designed to test your understanding of what you’ve learnt on the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to scenarios and commit the theory to memory
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Pricing for Finance Professionals
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.