Developing Winning Strategies
In the world of business, an organisation’s strategy plays a critical role in determining its future. A poorly chosen or implemented strategy can wreak havoc on profits, performance and public confidence; however, an effective strategy can do the opposite!
As a finance professional, you may be directly involved in implementing, monitoring and informing strategic decisions at your organisation – meaning you’re an integral cog in your organisation’s strategic machine. So, how can you help your organisation overcome the challenges of designing a winning strategy?
This course is designed for finance professionals who need an in-depth understanding of strategy in order to support their organisation’s strategic planning effectively.
Provides 36 hours of CPD
- The key approaches to formulating strategy and the types of businesses they are most appropriate for so that your organisation can adopt the right one to excel
- The importance of missions and objectives in providing focus to strategic planning to ensure the strategy stays true to the company’s purpose and values
- To use models like PESTEL, Porter’s Five Forces and SWOT to identify threats and capitalise on opportunities in the external business environment
- Approaches for analysing your organisation’s current capabilities and offerings to identify areas for improvement and maximise its competitive advantage
- The importance of scenario planning and forecasting for protecting the strategy against potential pitfalls and staying one step ahead of competitors
- How the performance of the organisation can be measured to ensure the long-term success of its strategy
As well as covering all the integral aspects of strategy planning, we also provide a workbook in which you can apply what you learn to your own organisation, providing you with an understanding of how it can develop its own winning strategy!
By returning your completed workbook, you can earn a certificate of completion for your completed CPD hours.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Developing Winning Strategies
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.