Leading in a Digital World
In the modern business world, organisations need to embrace disruptive technology or else risk being disrupted themselves. And, to do so successfully, the organisation needs leaders that will capitalise on new technologies and trends and guide the organisation smoothly through periods of rapid technological change.
In this course, we discuss the key skills and capabilities that are essential for organisations, employees and their leaders to survive in a digital world, as well as different paths an organisation can take to meet changing customer demands, improve efficiency and develop its competitive edge.
As a finance professional, you may be called upon to provide insights and advice to support the organisation’s leadership. Or, perhaps you, yourself, have a seat at the leadership table (or intend to in the future!). In either case, understanding the role of an organisation’s leadership in digital strategy, as well as the options available to the organisation, will prepare you for your role.
Provides 8 hours of CPD
What you’ll learn:
- How disruptive technologies can provide a competitive edge and the five trends in digital disruption that should be considered and utilised during strategy formulation
- The important role of senior leadership in ensuring the organisation remains competitive in the digital age and the key characteristics that the CEO, in particular, needs to adopt
- Five different options a business can take to build a disruptive business model
- Five digital operating models that businesses can use to operate successfully in the digital world
- Digital ecosystems and how to establish the role, value and reach of a participant in an ecosystem in order to understand their potential impact on an organisation
- An introduction to nine different ways an organisation can earn revenue in the digital era
- The drivers of the digital world and consumer change and how companies can improve their customer experience to meet these changes head-on
- Key digital traction metrics to track the performance of the organisation’s digital operations to help you identify successes and areas for improvement
- An overview of the best practices for attracting digital talent and creating a digitally-adept workforce
Applying what you learn:
This course also provides a series of practice questions that will solidify your knowledge of leading in a digital world. Completing these questions alongside the course will ensure that you take on board everything you need to know in order to support (or one day exhibit) excellent digital leadership.
Please note that there is partial overlap in the content of this course with one of our other courses, “How to Create Value in a Digital World”. Both courses cover: the key trends of digital disruption in business, the roles of the board and senior leadership in digital strategy, building disruptive business models, digital operating models, drivers of consumer change in the digital world and assembling a workforce for the digital age.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of questions designed to test your understanding of what you’ve learnt on the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to scenarios and commit the theory to memory
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Leading in a Digital World
Astranti CPD Subscription
Get unlimited access to our full catalogue of over 50 CPD courses
£60 per month
(minimum 12-month contract)
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.