Working with Marketing
Reputation, engagement, communication: while it may sound like we’re describing a healthy social life, we’re actually listing just some of the reasons that an organisation relies on great marketing. Marketing communicates what an organisation has to offer to its audience, keeps customers engaged and coming back for more, and preserves the organisation’s reputation with these consumers. Without it, there is no profit, no growth and no longevity.
Since the success of marketing can benefit an entire organisation, understanding its role and providing support should certainly be a priority. Finance professionals are especially essential for supporting marketing through activities like pricing and budgeting. This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to become an asset to your marketing function and, by extension, your organisation.
Provides 12 hours of CPD
- How the essential elements of a marketing strategy are defined and controlled so you fully understand how finance contributes to marketing success through budgeting and pricing decisions and monitoring key performance indicators
- How data, including big data, and the insights from this can be used to market and price products more effectively
- About the stages of the product life cycle so that you understand how you may need to adjust prices and budgets in response to changing costs and sales
- How to use direct product profitability, customer account profitability and customer lifetime value calculations to determine the most profitable products and customers to focus on
- How marketing (and, by extension, finance) can use the PESTEL model to tailor the marketing strategy to capitalise on the latest trends and address developing threats
- The ways that finance and marketing work together to achieve the organisation’s goals
In addition, this course includes a range of practice questions to cement your knowledge of working with marketing, as well as a practical workbook to help you apply this to your own finance role.
By returning your completed workbook, you can earn a certificate of completion for your completed CPD hours.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- A series of questions designed to test your understanding of what you’ve learnt on the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to scenarios and commit the theory to memory
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Working with Marketing
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.