Effective Change Management
Change is an inevitable part of business. The better an organisation is at handling change, the greater its chance of success in the long run. However, managing change poses many significant challenges. Resistance needs to be overcome, harm to existing organisational culture needs to be avoided, and the new changes need to stick – just to name just a few!
This course is designed to help you manage change more effectively. We’ll provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to support an organisation going through change, boosting your ability to anticipate major issues so that you can stay one step ahead. These skills will only become more important as you progress upwards in your career!
Provides 8 hours of CPD
- The four major types of organisational change, based on the change’s scope and nature, and the general approach that will be required to manage each effectively
- Six of the most effective change management styles and when each is most appropriate so that you can choose the right one for the circumstances
- Lewin’s 3-step model of change for ensuring that the change not only happens, but employees continue to follow the new approach
- Kotter’s eight steps for leading change effectively
- Handy’s culture model, Miles and Snow’s strategic cultures and the Cultural Web Framework and how they can be used to identify an organisation’s key cultural characteristics and develop an approach to change accordingly
- The primary reasons for resistance to change to help you address the root cause and drive the process forward
- An overview of McKinsey’s 7S model, to boost your ability to consider and prepare for the impact of change on the wider organisation
- The qualities of change-adept leaders who are necessary for an organisation to go beyond surviving change to thriving as a result of change
- The common ethical dilemmas in change management so that you can support decisions that best serve the organisation’s long-term interests
Along with the key concepts and techniques, this course will also provide practical workbook exercises for you to apply what you’ve learnt to your own role, preparing you to make change a success!
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Effective Change Management
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.