Transforming the Finance Function
In 1624, the poet John Donne penned a line that would be repeated for centuries: “no man is an island.” This applies as much to business as it does to life. If your organisation wants to remain competitive, it’s going to need excellent teamwork, inside and out!
In fact, the ability to build strong partnerships as a finance professional is, if anything, becoming more important than ever! Technology is transforming the modern business environment and, with that, the roles of finance professionals are evolving. A growing number of finance professionals are now found working closely with other areas of the organisation, providing support and insights as financial strategic partners. This course is designed to provide you with practical skills and understanding that will make you a proficient business partner, allowing you to generate greater value for your organisation.
Not only that, we’ll also explore how your organisation can structure itself and partner with other entities to maximise its chances of long-lasting success, allowing you, as a finance professional, to better advise and support these decisions.
Provides 12 hours of CPD
- How your organisation can balance all the essential areas it needs to succeed
- The key factors involved in outsourcing decisions so that you can help your organisation to make the right calls
- About different types of alliances that allow your organisation to make the most of its external business environment
- The integral skills you need to become a better financial strategic partner to create further value for your organisation
- The impact of technology on finance, so you are better prepared for the threats and opportunities that technological changes are bringing
- What common conflicts you should prepare for when acting as a financial business partner
Alongside all of this, we’ll provide practical workbook exercises so that you can apply all that you learn to your own organisation and role as a finance professional.
By returning your completed workbook, you can earn a certificate of completion for your completed CPD hours.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Transforming the Finance Function
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.