Managing Conflict Effectively
Conflict has the power to grind productivity to a halt. If members of an organisation cannot agree, tension, confusion and time-wasting can all wreak havoc! As a result, it is vital that managers understand, can prevent and resolve conflict quickly and effectively.
This course is designed to guide you through determining the most effective approach to conflict resolution, in turn helping you create a cohesive and successful team.
Provides 12 hours of CPD
What you’ll learn:
- Several processes to resolve conflict and the situations in which they are most effective which will help you maintain a cohesive team
- Fundamental legal frameworks you must take into account as part of your approach to conflict resolution to ensure you act within the law
- How to use Transactional Analysis as an objective way to understand individuals in a conflict situation and de-escalate conflict
- The five categories of the Conflict Mode Instrument model that help managers and their team members respond to conflict based on its specific context
- Five key elements of emotional intelligence that can help you make conflict management more controlled and empathetic
- How to recognise when to escalate conflict both internally and externally to ensure you take the right course of action to resolve conflict while abiding by the relevant legislation and organisational policies
Applying what you learn:
This course aims to provide you with tools, techniques and insight into how you can successfully prevent and de-escalate conflict within your team. We have provided you with a workbook so you can apply everything you learn to your own situation, ensuring you can create a cohesive, successful team.
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Astranti CPD Course:
Managing Conflict Effectively
Astranti CPD Subscription
Get unlimited access to our full catalogue of over 50 CPD courses
£60 per month
(minimum 12-month contract)
I can’t recommend them highly enough.”
“Astranti study materials are well detailed and easy to understand.
Thank you so much Astranti for making such detailed and informed materials available.”
Astranti offers good quality materials which are really helpful. Atmosphere and communication also are very good and definitely not an old school approach. Big thanks.
Astranti has been very useful for me as I’m dyslexic. So having the ability to watch/listen the tutorials has been very beneficial as it allows me to have a visual and oral representation of the material”