Free Course: Characteristics of a Winning Team
In this course, we will provide you with insights and practical actions that you can apply to your team to ensure it remains productive, engaged and successful.
Provides 4 hours of CPD
What you’ll learn:
- Lencioni’s five dysfunctions that teams frequently struggle with and the actions you can take to avoid them in your team
- How to use Blanchard’s ABCD trust model to develop stronger working relationships
- The importance of clarity in developing an efficient team and how you can ensure your team members are clear on exactly what they’re meant to be doing
- How you can manage diversity more effectively in order to increase innovation and boost team performance
- Google’s five characteristics of high-performing teams and how you can foster these to maximise your team’s success
This is a highly practical course. Exercises throughout the material will help to identify strengths and weaknesses in your own leadership style and create an action plan that you can implement to develop your leadership skills further. All of this will ensure that you are fully prepared for any situation your team or organisation can throw at you!
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Characteristics of Winning Teams
Sign up for free
Astranti CPD Subscription
Get unlimited access to our full catalogue of over 50 CPD courses
£60 per month
(minimum 12-month contract)
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.