Developing High-Performance Teams
This course provides practical tools that will help you identify and close skills gaps in your team, allowing you to develop your staff so that they stay on track for long-term personal and team success.
Provides 8 hours of CPD
What you’ll learn:
- How to map your team’s skills against the current and future needs of your organisation, which will help you to gain a clear picture of how you need to develop your team
- How to use performance reviews, skills matrices and capability assessments to assess your team member’s skills and highlight areas for improvement
- The basics of a variety of different learning and development tools, including talent development programmes, mentoring and coaching, training courses, team building activities and collaborative learning, for closing skill gaps in your team
- How to prioritise your team’s training needs and choose appropriate training options to get the most out of your training budget and the time you have available
- The three main learning styles so that you can provide the right mixture and balance of training approaches for your particular team
Practical exercises are also interwoven throughout the course to ensure that you can apply what you’ve learnt to the real world. This means you’ll finish the course with a step-by-step action plan that you can implement immediately with your team. All of this will help you to develop a high-performing team that is primed and ready to tackle the future challenges your organisation will face.
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Developing High-Peformance Teams
Astranti CPD Subscription
Get unlimited access to our full catalogue of over 50 CPD courses
£60 per month
(minimum 12-month contract)
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.