Developing Highly Motivated Teams
This course is designed to show you how to become more motivational as a manager. This, in turn, will help you to create a more satisfied and successful team.
Provides 8 hours of CPD
- The drivers of engagement that, when built into a team, encourage members to go above and beyond the minimum effort required
- How to empower employees to improve your team’s motivation, engagement and autonomy, freeing up more time for you to focus on progressing your team
- Tannenbaum and Schmidt’s leadership continuum to help you assess how much empowerment is appropriate to give your team members
- Six steps to effective delegation to help you manage your team’s time and tasks successfully, as well as develop your staff and make them feel valued
- Five factors that affect collaborative working that will help you ensure that the members of your team are working together productively
- Vroom’s Expectancy Theory of Motivation to help you understand the source of motivation for each individual in your team
- How to foster a healthy psychological contract to ensure that you set clear expectations for your team whilst fulfilling your team’s expectations of you
- How to provide effective feedback and performance improvement plans for underperforming team members so that improvements can be made to get them back on track
In addition to all of this, we’ve provided a practical workbook that guides you through how to turn what you’ve read into action. As a result, you’ll be asked to apply everything you learn, ensuring that you leave the course with a plan of action to create that winning, motivated team!
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Developing a Highly Motivated Team
or start your CPD subscription…
Astranti CPD Subscription
Get unlimited access to our full catalogue of over 50 CPD courses
£60 per month
(minimum 12-month contract)
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.