Being a Great Mentor
A great mentor will have an immeasurable impact on the development of their mentee. Whether it be helping them build their skills to get that promotion they’ve always wanted or guiding them through a professional qualification, mentoring can bring huge benefits to both individuals and the organisation as a whole!
This means it is imperative that mentors have the necessary skills to guide their mentees to reach their full potential.
This course will provide you with practical tools and techniques to help you cultivate your skills and nurture mentoring relationships that are productive and enriching for you, your mentee(s) and your organisation.
Provides 8 hours of CPD
What you’ll learn:
- Two mentoring models that provide structure to a mentoring programme to ensure maximum benefit is gained by both parties from the time invested.
- The model of developmental mentoring. An alternative approach for implementing mentoring using a group format where this is appropriate.
- How to make sure that mentoring is not only fulfilling the needs of your mentee(s) but also the needs of your organisation as a whole.
- Factors to consider when setting goals and expectations to ensure both you and your mentee(s) are kept accountable and work in line with the business needs.
- How to implement a successful long term mentoring plan that continues to prove effective for all parties including the organisation.
Applying what you learn:
In addition to this, we have provided you with a workbook to ensure you can apply what you have learnt to any mentoring relationships you may have.
All of this means that by the end of this course your mentoring will be second to none!
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Astranti CPD Course:
Being a Great Mentor
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.