Strategic Management Project
Once an organisation has decided its mission, the next and more difficult step is figuring out how to achieve it! Strategic management projects are often an essential part of defining and refining how big-picture goals are made a reality.
As a strategic level manager, you will inevitably encounter these projects in some form, hence why it is vital that you know how to deliver them successfully. A successful project will require thorough planning, stakeholder buy-in, and effective leadership. It’ll be no surprise to hear that these aren’t easy.
10 credits and 100 total learning hours
What you’ll learn:
- How to build a business case for a strategic management project in order to get senior managers’ to buy-in and support your project
- The different ways that you can conduct research, allowing you to effectively gather the data that you’ll need to successfully deliver your project
- The different methods and tools that you can use to structure your strategic management project and ensure that it is carried out efficiently and according to schedule
- The crucial behaviours that you’ll need to guide a strategic management project to success
- How to construct a report that clearly communicates the direction and projected outcomes to key staff responsible for making the plan happen
- Several leadership models to help you bring the best out of your project team
How we’ll help:
We have put together this guide to provide you with a summary of many of the key points of the CMI syllabus, as well as providing additional resources to supplement this. This should put you in a prime position to shine in both your tasks and in your future projects.