Reputation, engagement, communication: these are just some of the reasons that an organisation relies on great marketing. Marketing communicates what an organisation has to offer to its audience to keep customers engaged and coming back for more. Without it, there is no profit, no growth and no longevity.
But how can strategic leaders ensure that an organisation’s marketing is having the desired impact? The answer is a finely-crafted marketing strategy. This course is designed to explain the fundamentals of marketing strategies to you, as well as guide you towards creating your own successful strategy.
8 credits and 80 total learning hours
- Theories and processes that you should understand in order to develop more successful marketing strategies
- The influence of the organisation’s strategic aims and context on a marketing strategy so you can better align your plans with your organisation’s goals
- How changing market environments can impact a marketing strategy so you’re flexible enough to adapt your plans to the evolving needs and requirements
- The developments in digital technology you should be aware of when developing a resilient marketing strategy
- How to assess your organisation’s current position and future opportunities to ensure that the marketing strategy you’re creating is relevant and resilient
- How to develop a marketing strategy that aims to meet stakeholder needs and ensure long-lasting success
How we’ll help:
We have provided a detailed explanation of many of the CMI syllabus’ key points. We have also included a range of sources to develop your knowledge and ensure you’re ready to craft a strong marketing strategy — for your assignment and in your future career!