Leading strategic change
Progress and development all mean that change is inevitable to the world, economies, markets and the organisations within them. For those in leadership, the decision as to what strategic change to make and how to make it falls on their shoulders.
However, the large scope of strategic change means that it is not without its risks. Hence, strategic change must be carefully considered and effectively led.
This course provides guidance on the issues surrounding strategic change and steps to take to ensure success.
8 credits and 80 total learning hours
What you’ll learn:
- How strategic change differs depending on an organisation’s context to help you adopt an approach that is tailor-made for your organisation
- The internal and external factors that drive strategic change so you can recognise and recommend the right change to drive your organisation forward
- The complexities of undergoing strategic change so you’ll be more prepared to respond effectively to any obstacles that may occur
- Several models of change that can act as a foundation for you to build your strategic change upon
- How you can construct a proposal for strategic change to help you get buy-in from crucial stakeholders
- Leadership models that you can draw from in order to keep staff motivated and inspired during times of change
How we’ll help:
To help you along, we’ve provided explanations of key points in the CMI syllabus together with additional resources to expand your knowledge further.
In no time at all, you’ll be equipped to lead a strategic change that will build a brighter future for your organisation!