Diversity is changing the way organisations work and it’s happening fast. Not only is there a responsibility to meet minimum legal requirements, but it is well understood that diversity and equality at work lead to stronger and fairer organisations that perform well and achieve success.
So, as the world moves to become more inclusive, leaders within businesses need to understand their role in developing working practices that promote equality, diversity and inclusivity. There is a lot to learn here, so this CMI course has been designed to be comprehensive in its scope. By the end of it, you will be able to:
5 credits and 50 total learning hours
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the need to respond to and comply with legal requirements in relation to diversity practices
- Understand the benefits derived throughout the business from the development of diversity practices
- Evaluate an organisation’s approach to diversity to ensure it is effective
- How to lead on issues relating to equality, diversity and inclusion to ensure commitment across all levels of the organisation
- Develop and implement plans which support equality, diversity and inclusion within an organisation
- Monitor and manage equality, diversity and inclusive working practices so you can understand what is working and what needs fixing
How we’ll help:
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed, but we’ve developed this bespoke guide through the world of workplace diversity so you’ll be provided with a selection of useful insights and references to complete your tasks and become a champion of equality in your organisation.