Supporting Teams and Individuals Through Change
The world is in a constant state of flux. In order to survive, we must be able to adapt to new environments and change with the times. This is as true for individuals as it is for organisations. However, change can be difficult and scary, which often makes people resistant to leaving behind the comfort of the familiar.
It is essential that managers and leaders are able to support their teams through change for the mutual benefit of all involved. The change process must be carefully considered throughout its implementation in order to successfully lead people through uncertainty towards achieving the organisation’s goals.
5 credits and 50 total learning hours
- What causes change to occur in various different ways within organisations so you can understand the nature of the change
- How people within an organisation might respond to change so you can anticipate and prepare for their needs or concerns
- Why it might be difficult to affect change so you can then overcome those barriers
- How to support people through change so that they can make positive contributions
- How to monitor and review progress to ensure change is in the right direction
- The skills and knowledge required of managers and leaders to make the change process successful
How we’ll help:
Our expert tutors have put together a guide through this course that will help you to understand the key topics, find essential resources and excel in your tasks.