Responding to Conflict in the Workplace
Conflict is an ever-present fact of life and the workplace is no exception! People will always find something to disagree on, whether it’s principles, processes or ideas. But, if properly managed, conflict can actually be useful, leading to new ways of thinking and progress.
It is essential for anyone who manages people to understand conflict in all its forms so that it can be managed, resolved and prevented where necessary. This requires knowledge of the causes of conflict, the methods of resolution and the skills required to support the people involved.
3 credits and 30 total learning hours
- How and why conflict occurs in the workplace to enable you to get to grips with the underlying causes
- How conflict impacts the organisation and what can be done about it
- Help with the detection of the early signs of conflict so you can intervene before it arises
- The range of methods you can use to allow you to professionally resolve conflicts
- Develop the skills and knowledge you need to be able to resolve and prevent conflict
How we’ll help:
We have provided insights, explanations and resources covering many areas of the course to support you in completing your tasks and becoming an expert in conflict resolution in the workplace!