Developing the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of Individuals and Teams
The success of an organisation is influenced by one thing more than any other: the people. Whether as individuals or in teams, it is the people who work together to achieve the goals of the organisation.
Good managers know that these goals will not be met if the people in the organisation lack the required knowledge, skills and abilities to thrive in their roles. Therefore, to be effective, managers must be able to develop and grow the people they manage to ensure the success of the organisation as a whole.
4 credits and 40 total learning hours
- To understand why developing individuals and teams is essential for the success of you, your team and your organisation
- The many ways to develop individuals and teams, including how and why they work
- To identify the skills and knowledge gaps of individuals and teams so that the needs of the organisation can be met
- To provide the necessary skills and training to ensure compliance with legal and organisational requirements
- How to choose the optimal development options in a range of scenarios to make sure you get the best results
- To monitor the progress of development so you can measure improvement and stay on track
How we’ll help:
To help you on your way, we’ll go through a range of key syllabus concepts, as well as provide links to resources that will prove useful for completing the required tasks.
Take your management skills to the next level by learning how to develop others!