Principles of Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Working Practices
Diversity is changing the way organisations work and it’s happening fast. Not only is there a responsibility to meet minimum legal requirements, but it is well understood that diversity and equality at work lead to stronger and fairer organisations that perform well and achieve success.
So, as the world moves to become more inclusive, managers need to understand their role in developing working practices that promote equality, diversity and inclusivity. There is a lot to learn here, so this CMI course has been designed to be comprehensive in its scope.
6 credits and 60 total learning hours
- Use your knowledge of key regulations and terminology to ensure you never fail to meet minimum legal and organisational requirements
- Understand the principles, behaviours and benefits of inclusive working practices that will make your organisation diverse and strong
- Develop an approach to inclusive working practices that can be tailored to a particular area of responsibility
- Identify issues that affect inclusive working practices so you can adapt your process to be flexible and effective
- Monitor and manage equality, diversity and inclusive working practices so you can understand what is working and what needs fixing
- Identify challenges to implementing inclusive working practice so you can overcome them
- Understand the nature of discriminatory behaviour and the ways in which it can be challenged
How we’ll help:
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed, but we’ve developed this bespoke guide through the world of workplace inclusivity so you’ll be provided with a selection of useful insights and references to complete your tasks and become a champion of equality in your organisation.