Managing a Team to Achieve Results
As a manager, every team you lead will be expected to deliver against targets. To ensure that this happens, you’ll need to know what sort of team fits any given situation and, once that’s decided, who the best people to have in it would be.
But that’s not all. Even with the right type of team and the best team members, the team could still fail to perform if the manager doesn’t play their part in motivating the team, successfully allocating the work and in monitoring what’s being achieved.
And how is all this done? In choosing to work through this unit, you’ve come to the right place to find out!
6 credits and 60 total learning hours
What you’ll learn:
- How an effective team is created to fit any given situation
- Know the characteristics of a successful team so you can instill these in your team
- A range of leadership styles at your fingertips and be confident as to when best to employ them
- How to effectively monitor progress to ensure that targets are on track to being achieved
- To be prepared for the various challenges that may turn up when leading a team and how to overcome them
- How to ensure that they are motivated to perform at their best
How we’ll help:
To assist your progress, we’ll be providing you with an insight into a range of key syllabus concepts, as well as providing links to resources that will prove useful for completing the required tasks.
So, successful team leadership? There’s no stopping you now!