Conducting a Management Project
Management projects can encompass an almost limitless range of tasks and characteristics. However, the one thing that they all have in common is that done well, they help to drive the business forwards, improving efficiency or providing a basis for effective decision making regarding options and opportunities. Therefore, as a manager, it is imperative that you must be able to lead a project successfully.
Unfortunately, leading a management project is not easy! Between the research, data analysis, and carrying out of tasks, there are a huge number of variables that you will have to consider. Luckily, this course will help you to understand:
10 credits and 100 total learning hours
- How to set high-quality aims and objectives for your management project, helping to ensure that the project’s goals are met
- The different research methods and techniques available to support your project, allowing you to tailor them to its needs
- How you can analyse the data that you have gathered effectively to aid your decision-making
- Your responsibility to ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in the prject in order to recognise limits of responsibility and authority and to encourage buy in to the final proposals
- The array of factors that you will have to consider when leading a management project in order to achieve legal compliance and maintain and manage progress
How we’ll help:
Our tutors have put together descriptions of many of the key points covered by the CMI syllabus and provided links to additional resources to help you become the best project manager that you can be.