The team here at Astranti are proud to help thousands of students around the world pass their professional accountancy qualifications every year. We produce consistently high- quality study materials so that students feel supported and confident in passing their exams.
The demand for our online study notes, mock exams and training videos has grown significantly in recent years and we are looking for talented and committed people to help us to continue that growth.
Here’s what Astranti people are like:
- A willingness to go the extra mile with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team players who support their colleagues
- Continuously seeking to learn and improve
- Ambitious to progress in the business.
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
We’re always looking for great people to join our team and welcome applicants at any time for the following positions. These are based at our head office in Trowbridge or in our new office in Cardiff.
COVID-19 Update: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our recruitment is currently on hold. If you are still interested in a role at Astranti, we welcome any applications but please be aware there may be delays with the recruitment process.
Finance and Business Writer
If so, we would love to hear from you!
You will be able to write in a clear and focused way that enables our students to understand complex subjects quickly and easily. You will also have great IT skills, a strong eye for detail and will be a team player who is able to stay calm under pressure and delivers on their commitments.
In order to support our students with up to date high-quality materials and services, the Astranti team focuses each working week on achieving clear targets against specific deadlines.
As an Astranti writer you will be expected to:
- Research a range of topics and produce high-quality study materials based on that research including study notes, mock exams, tuition videos, test questions and presentations
- Become involved in ad-hoc projects such as the marketing and launch of new products
- Help to develop new business ideas
- Undertake training sessions to develop your range of skills.
Our subject area is business and finance. If that’s not your area of expertise yet, then we will support you to develop those skills including providing training towards CIMA’s Certificate in Business Accounting, which we require all new staff to obtain within their first year with us.
Want to be part of a small, fast-growing business?
Do you have the energy and enthusiasm to help us to develop and implement our plans – particularly in the area of digital marketing?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
You will be keen to build a career in marketing and ideally have a marketing/business degree and/or CIM qualification or previous experience in this field. We will consider people from other backgrounds too if they can demonstrate what it takes to succeed in a marketing career. You will be a team player who is able to stay calm under pressure and deliver on your commitments.
In order to support our students with up to date high-quality materials and services, the Astranti team focuses each working week on achieving clear targets against specific deadlines. Similarly, our marketing plan is developed against a calendar of activity to communicate to our students when they need it.
The role of Marketing Executive:
As an Astranti marketing executive you will be expected to:
- Create and write marketing material – primarily email campaigns and website content.
- Design and manage social media marketing activity (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Blogs)
- Ensure search engine optimisation to maximise traffic
- Build website pages and update content
- Manage and update the customer database
- Respond to customer questions and queries
- Manage online training course content
- Support the marketing manager in a range of ad-hoc projects.
Develop your career
- Competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications
- Potential for promotion based on personal performance
- Opportunities to gain qualifications
Become part of a team
- Working in a close-knit team focused on working on team-based goals every fortnight
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Training and team building initiatives
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working options including the possibility of working from home
- 30 days of holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
Our online courses are all undertaken from home, which means you avoid travelling time to and from a college and can be working from home from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a fast internet connection and a suitable quiet location.
Qualities of great tutors include:
• An ability to take complex topics and summarise them simply and clearly
• Being technically strong in your chosen subjects – good preparation will be key!
• An enthusiasm and passion for teaching
• A desire to support and help students
• A qualified (or soon to be qualified) accountant
• Clear speaking voice with excellent English grammar.
Qualities of great writers include:
• Excellent grammar (as good as a native English speaker)
• Strong technical knowledge
• A clear, concise writing style
• Able to write in a fun, interesting and engaging way
• A reasonably quick writer/typist
• An ability to work towards and hit deadlines.
As well as marking the student’s script, markers are often also asked questions by students in relation to those scripts and how to score more highly. They will also have the opportunity to become part of our team who provide guidance to course students on our online forum.
Qualities of great markers include:
• A desire to support and guide students to help them learn
• An ability to be precise and follow specific approaches to marking to ensure consistency from script to script
• Strong technical ability
• The ability to be able to work to deadlines to ensure student scripts are returned promptly.