Salary: £21,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Are you a self motivated and organised individual with strong communication skills? Are you great at researching new topics? Could you produce high quality study materials? Can you make complex topics clear and simple? Do you want to be part of a small, fast-growing business? If so, this role might be for you!
Astranti is an online training organisation with offices in Trowbridge and Cardiff. We are proud to help thousands of people from around the world to pass their professional qualifications as a stepping stone to success in their careers by producing high quality study materials for finance and business exams. The demand for our online study notes, mock exams and training videos has grown significantly in recent years and we are on the look out for new Content Creators to join our team.
The successful candidate will be able to write in a clear and focused way that enables our students to understand complex subjects quickly and easily. As part of the role, they will also need to proof our materials, to ensure that all of these are technically accurate and comply to our house style. They will have great IT skills, a strong eye for detail and will be a team player who is able to stay calm under pressure and delivers on their commitments.
In order to support our students with up to date high quality materials and services, the Astranti team focuses each working week on achieving clear targets against specific deadlines.
As an Astranti Content Creator you will be expected to:
- Research a range of topics and produce high quality study materials based on that research including study notes, mock exams, tuition videos, test questions and presentations
- Proof our materials to ensure that they are of a high standard
Become involved in ad-hoc projects such as the marketing and launch of new products
- Help to develop new business ideas
- Undertake training sessions to develop your range of skills
As our subject area is business and finance, we will support you in gaining further knowledge by providing an initial 2 month training programme and help in achieving a qualification in CIMA’s Certificate in Business Accounting (we require all new staff to obtain this within their first year). The training course will be based at our Trowbridge HQ and will take place shortly after joining.
- A competitive salary and a performance related promotional system allowing high performers to progress quickly
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working options as you progress
- Supportive environment
- Working in a close knit team focused on achieving team based goals
- Training and team building initiatives
- Financial support in achieving CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Potential for promotion opportunities such as taking on the management of a product based division within 2-3 years of joining
What Astranti people are like
Successful Astranti Content Creators share some key qualities:
- Excellent writing style and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team player who supports their colleagues
- Continuously seeks to learn and improve
- Ambitious to progress in the business
Location: The office is located in Cardiff
Start date: September 2020
Criteria for application and how to apply:
The closing date for applications is 4th November 2019.
Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter, which should include answers to the following questions (the failure to include these questions will lead to your application being automatically rejected):
- Why you think you would be suitable for the role, including one non-academic example of something which demonstrates this.
- A brief assessment of what you believe are the top 3 key challenges for a fast growing online training business such as Astranti.