Looking for a hands on marketing role? Want to be part of a small, fast growing business? Do you have the energy and enthusiasm to help us to develop and implement our plans – particularly in the area of digital marketing?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Astranti is an online training organisation based in Trowbridge. We are proud to help thousands of people from around the world to pass their professional qualifications as a stepping stone to success in their careers.
We are looking for someone who is keen to build a career in marketing and ideally has a marketing/business degree and/or CIM qualification or previous experience in this field. We will consider people from other backgrounds too if they can demonstrate what it takes to succeed in a marketing career. The successful candidate will be a team player who is able to stay calm under pressure and delivers on their commitments.
In order to support our students with up to date high quality materials and services, the Astranti team focuses each working week on achieving clear targets against specific deadlines. Similarly, our marketing plan is developed against a calendar of activity to communicate to our students when they need it.
As an Astranti marketing executive you will be expected to:
- Create and write marketing material – primarily email campaigns and website content.
- Design and manage social media marketing activity (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Blogs)
- Ensure search engine optimisation to maximise traffic
- Build website pages and update content
- Manage and update the customer database
- Respond to customer questions and queries
- Manage online training course content
- Support the marketing manager in a range of ad-hoc projects
Our office is based in the centre of Trowbridge close to public transport links.
- A salary of between £19,000 – £21,000 per annum, based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
- Potential for promotion opportunities based on personal performance
- 30 days of holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Supportive environment
- Working in a close knit team focused on working on team based goals every fortnight
- Training and team building initiatives
- Potential for promotion opportunities such as taking on the management of a product based division within 2-3 years of joining
- Support to gain the Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification
What Astranti people are like
Successful Astranti people in the area of marketing share some key qualities:
- Keen eye for design and an interest in cutting edge online marketing
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team player who supports their colleagues
- Continuously seeks to learn and improve
Criteria for application and how to apply:
Please apply by sending us a covering letter and CV. The cover letter must include answers to the following questions (the failure to answer these questions will result in immediate rejection):
- Why you think you would be suitable for this marketing executive role, including one non-academic example of something which demonstrates this.
- A brief assessment of what you believe are the top 3 key challenges for a fast growing online training business such as Astranti.
Application Deadline: Monday the 2nd September.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year