Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you have good business knowledge? Could you proof work to a high standard or be interested in being trained to do so? Do you want to be part of a small, fast growing business?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Astranti is an online training organisation based in Trowbridge. We are proud to help thousands of people from around the world to pass their professional qualifications as a stepping stone to success in their careers, by producing high quality study materials for finance and business exams. The demand for our online study notes, mock exams and training videos has grown significantly in recent years and we are now looking for someone to join our team.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and a comprehensive understanding of written English to ensure that our study materials help students to understand complex subjects quickly and easily. They will also have the ability to work independently and meet key deadlines, as well as staying focused throughout an entire piece of work which may be long and technical.
The candidate is likely to have worked for a number of years in a business environment, graduated with a business related degree, or have a genuine interest in learning about the business environment.
As an Astranti proofreader you will be expected to:
- Review work across a range of topics and in a variety of study formats such as study notes, mock exams, tuition videos, test questions and presentations
- Feedback to a writer in a way that enables them to improve the piece of work and develop their skills
- Contribute to business growth by suggesting new business ideas and innovations
- Undertake training sessions to develop your range of skills
If business and finance is not yet your area of expertise, then we will support you to develop those skills, including providing training towards CIMA’s Certificate in Business Accounting. This is a requirement for all new staff to obtain, who have not yet got comparable professional qualifications, within their first year with us.
- The salary available for this position will be set between £20,000 – £23,000 per annum, based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
- A performance related promotional system allowing high performers to progress quickly
- 30 days of holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Supportive environment
- Working in a close knit team focused on working on team based goals every fortnight
- Training and team building initiatives
- Financial support in achieving CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Potential for promotion opportunities such as taking on the management of a product based division within 2-3 years of joining
What Astranti people are like
Successful Astranti staff share some key qualities:
- Excellent writing style with attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team player who supports their colleagues
- Continuously seeks to learn and improve
- Ambitious to progress in the business
Criteria for application and how to apply:
Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter, which should include answers to the following questions (the failure to include these questions will lead to your application being automatically rejected):
1) Why you think you would be suitable for the role, including one non-academic example of something which demonstrates this.
2) A brief assessment of what you believe are the top 3 key challenges for a fast growing online training business such as Astranti.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year