About this course
An organisation thrives when its staff focus on achieving goals that further its aims.
But how can managers create an effective team that will also contribute to progress at an organisation? After all, targets and objectives in themselves do not guarantee success; a team’s attitude and output can significantly help or hinder an organisation.
This course is designed to guide you through selecting the most effective measures to monitor and improve the performance of your team – and, by extension, the organisation you work for.
In addition, we also consider how to ensure that your team is engaged and motivated towards achieving its targets so that these are always met.
This course provides 8 hours of CPD
What you’ll learn:
- How to set and communicate SMART objectives that are more likely to achieve staff buy-in and steer your team towards clear and achievable goals
- Two key ways to monitor your team’s progress towards specific goals: outcome-based measures and communication, both of which will help you to keep your team on track for success
- Two fundamental approaches for overseeing your team’s approach and attitude to work so you are more able to spot and support demotivated or underperforming team members
- How to use quantitative performance measures as an objective way to see whether your team or organisation is meeting the desired standards
- Qualitative performance measures to help you uncover the ‘why’ behind how a team or organisation are performing so that this can then be improved
- What to consider when setting and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure how effectively your team is contributing to the organisation’s objectives
- An introduction to the nine-step process of benchmarking that helps managers to set expectations that are realistic but help their team stay competitive with others
- How to use the balanced scorecard method to make sure all the important areas of performance are measured in your team – this will ensure your team shines in the short term without being at the expense of long-term performance!
Applying what you learn:
This course aims to provide you with practical insights into how you can successfully measure and monitor the performance of your team. To that end, you will be encouraged to undertake various workbook exercises exploring how they relate to your situation, resulting in an action plan that will help drive your team’s success!
What’s included in the course?
- Thoroughly explores the concepts, theories and models for this topic
- The content is professionally explained by our expert tutors alongside a visual presentation
- Come with downloadable audio files so you can listen to the content offline and on the go
- Full coverage of the video content using engaging and easy-to-follow language
- A range of examples to show you how these concepts might apply to real-life situations, e.g. in finance
- A practical exercise for each module based on the subject’s application in a finance team
- A series of exercises purpose-written for the course
- Designed to get you to apply what you’ve learned to yourself and to your own organisation
- Can be used as a basis to make suggestions or improvements in your team or organisation
- The visual presentation from the video can be accessed for note-taking and for browsing alongside the video or audio download
- Can be viewed as still slides or in an interactive format to move around the screen
Purchasing the course
To purchase this course, simply add the course to your basket with the button below and then either proceed to checkout or continue browsing for more CPD courses…
Astranti CPD Course:
Measuring Performance: How to Drive Your
What our satisfied customers say…
Excellent materials and lots of support when needed.
I used Astranti materials and I can honestly say they are an excellent course provider. The materials are expertly delivered, easy to follow and very motivating. Highly recommended.
Astranti is an excellent centre for anyone wishing to pursue their professional education and learning. I find its courses highly relevant and practical, the content well-organised and its administrative service efficient. Engaging in an Astranti course is truly a rewarding experience and a worthwhile investment.