Develop your career –
study CMI with Astranti
Gain professional recognition and enhance your career, while becoming a better manager
What is CMI?
- Founded in 1947, the chartered management institute exists to create skilled, confident and successful leaders!
- CMI works closely with educational and professional institutions
- An active community of high-flying professional leaders
The average pay increase that chartered managers can expect.
Why take our CMI course?
Gain... a respected qualification
- Join the CMI community of over 143,000 members.
- 88% of CMI members said it increased their confidence as a leader.
- £13,000 pay rise on average when qualified as a chartered manager.
- 76% of members say that Chartered Manager status provides the “ultimate competitive advantage”
Become... a better manager
- Coaching sessions – this will help identify and support your skills
- Build and empower stronger teams
- Learn the skills needed to drive performance
- Improve your communication and become a more respected manager
- Think more strategically
Made... for you
- Focuses on the skills that you need to advance your career
- Flexible and on-demand – works around your life and schedule
- Access to our exclusive online community – this will let you connect to other finance leaders
- Future proof your career learning skills a computer can’t replicate
Choosing the right level of CMI for you…
Everyone has a different background and are in different places in their career – that’s why we offer a range of levels of CMI, from Level 3 for the low-level or aspiring manager all the way up to those with senior management experience at Level 7.
You can start at any level of CMI as the qualification is designed to be taken by people at different stages of their career.
If you don’t already know which level you’re going to be working towards, find out more about them here…
CMI: Level 3
Perfect for aspiring managers
You’ll get a broad range of knowledge with a range of materials, including resource management and team leadership.
CMI: Level 5
Perfect for middle managers
Recruitment and information management will be covered at Level 5, with a particular focus on developing core management skills.
CMI: Level 7
Perfect for senior managers
Those that have a responsibility to change an organisational strategy into the reality of implementing it.
I can’t recommend them highly enough.”