CIMA Management – Tuition Videos
Study texts have all the content you need to pass – but sometimes it’s just easier to have an expert tutor to guide you through each area of the syllabus. For many, learning can be quicker and easier that way. Our tuition videos do just that.
Our tuition videos will:
- Guide you through the syllabus in an easy to follow, visual manner
- Cover the whole syllabus so that nothing is left out
- Provide lots of examples to bring the subject to life.
- Be clear and to the point to keep your study time to a minimum.
Full syllabus coverage
- Covers every exam topic ensuring nothing is missed.
- Aligned with our study texts, practice questions, and revision notes, to help you to study and learn effectively
- Corresponds to the official CIMA syllabus, so there are no unexpected topics come exam day
Learn at your own pace
- Revisit areas that you find most difficult, pause, rewind and rewatch until you have fully understood each topic
- Revisit difficult topics as often as you like
- Download the audio versions to learn on the go.
Making difficult topics easy
- A focus and clear and simple explanations so anyone can easily pick up complex topics
- Lots of examples to bring topics to life
- Engaging lecturers that will keep you focused throughout your learning.
Find out more and watch our sample videos (2015 Syllabus)
CIMA E2 tuition videos – full video listing:
- Business Strategy (76 minutes)
- Strategic Success (57 minutes)
- Mission and Objectives (70 minutes)
- External Analysis (108 minutes)
- Global Business Environment (106 minutes)
- Internal Analysis (75 minutes)
- Corporate Appraisal and Strategic Choice (61 minutes)
- Competitive Analysis (53 minutes)
- Culture (75 minutes)
- Performance Measurement (42 minutes)
- Project Management (52 minutes)
- Project Management Process (50 minutes)
- Project Planning (59 minutes)
- Network Analysis (49 minutes)
- Executing and Completing Projects (40 minutes)
- Management Theory (69 minutes)
- Management and Leadership (120 minutes)
- The Management of Groups (70 minutes)
- Human Resource Policies and Procedures (74 minutes)
- Change Management (78 minutes)
- Conflict and Control (84 minutes)
- The Finance Function (49 minutes)
CIMA E2 sample video:
CIMA P2 tuition videos – full video listing:
- Relevant Costing and Decision Making (50 minutes)
- Investment Appraisal – Net Present Value (47 minutes)
- Further Investment Appraisal Techniques (44 minutes)
- Replacement, Rationing and Real Options (45 minutes)
- Activity Based Costing (47 minutes)
- Throughput Accounting (32 minutes)
- Cost Planning (59 minutes)
- Cost Management (63 minutes)
- Pricing Strategies (84 minutes)
- Cost and Profit Analysis (35 minutes)
- Risk (34 minutes)
- Uncertainty (45 minutes)
- Measuring Risk (90 minutes)
- Risk Management (44 minutes)
- Budgets and Control Systems (45 minutes)
- IT and Information Systems (76 minutes)
- Performance Evaluation (83 minutes)
- Performance Measurement in Responsibility Centres (66 minutes)
- Transfer Pricing (85 minutes)
CIMA P2 sample video:
“The online portal is extremely useful and I used the videos as the basis for my revision. The mock exams are potentially the most important part of the pack as they provide a really good idea of where you are with your understanding and more importantly, your exam technique. Basically, use Astranti, pass your exams.”
“Comprehensive and simple. I like the structured and visual approach to learning. Astranti gave me new lifeline to cross the bar!”
Purchase the tuition videos
FREE ACCESS TO OUR 2019 SYLLABUS BETA MATERIALS
Sign up now to test our new materials out for yourself, for free!
Whilst we are still finishing our full products for the 2019 CIMA syllabus, you can access everything that we have done so far, absolutely free. However, once we have finished each product completely, they will no longer be free, and will return to full price, so get the most out of the free resources while you can!
We know how important your privacy is. That’s why we do not share any details that you give us.
Find more management study materials